these cakes are cactus! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps July 04, 2013 sent to me via email....... how's this for clever?? Cactus Cupcakes. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments MimsieJuly 4, 2013 at 6:42 PMThey are so beautiful. I am always amazed at how artistic some folk are. Thanks for sharing.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousJuly 4, 2013 at 7:06 PMThey look so real.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyElephant's ChildJuly 4, 2013 at 7:17 PMThey are gorgeous - and yes, they do look real.Have a wonderful trip. It is tomorrow you are heading off isn't it?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyjabblogJuly 4, 2013 at 7:27 PMThey are amazing. Aren't some people clever? *sigh*ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKelley @ magneto bold tooJuly 4, 2013 at 8:11 PMLove them!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyVickiJuly 4, 2013 at 8:34 PMWow! They are astoundingly good!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJoanne NoragonJuly 4, 2013 at 10:34 PMWhat talent. What work. Difficult to eat, too. Well, maybe just the little one.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySusan Flett SwiderskiJuly 5, 2013 at 12:40 AMWow, they are something else, but that is a LOT of icing to eat per cupcake! But, ahem, I believe I'm up to the task...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRiverJuly 13, 2013 at 5:10 PMMimsie; they look so good, but how do they taste?Delores; they look very real, like I should put them in pots in the sun.Elephant's Child; yes it "was" tomorrow. I pre-scheduled so haven't seen these comments until now. I'm home again.jabblog; I wish I was as clever with cake decorating, I just smear the stuff on with a knife real quick before the kids dig in. kelley@magnetoboldtoo; so we'll be seeing these at your next birthday party? Vicki; aren't they just!Joanne Noragon; talent is right. When it comes to cakes my talent is eating them.Susan; it's the current fashion with cupcakes, all icing, not much cake. Just one would be your sugar allowance for a week. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
They are so beautiful. I am always amazed at how artistic some folk are. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThey look so real.
ReplyDeleteThey are gorgeous - and yes, they do look real.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful trip. It is tomorrow you are heading off isn't it?
They are amazing. Aren't some people clever? *sigh*
ReplyDeleteLove them!
ReplyDeleteWow! They are astoundingly good!
ReplyDeleteWhat talent. What work. Difficult to eat, too. Well, maybe just the little one.
ReplyDeleteWow, they are something else, but that is a LOT of icing to eat per cupcake! But, ahem, I believe I'm up to the task...
ReplyDeleteMimsie; they look so good, but how do they taste?
ReplyDeleteDelores; they look very real, like I should put them in pots in the sun.
Elephant's Child; yes it "was" tomorrow. I pre-scheduled so haven't seen these comments until now. I'm home again.
jabblog; I wish I was as clever with cake decorating, I just smear the stuff on with a knife real quick before the kids dig in.
kelley@magnetoboldtoo; so we'll be seeing these at your next birthday party?
Vicki; aren't they just!
Joanne Noragon; talent is right. When it comes to cakes my talent is eating them.
Susan; it's the current fashion with cupcakes, all icing, not much cake. Just one would be your sugar allowance for a week.