Musical Monday # 19



Musical Monday 

I was introduced to Musical Monday by Delores who copied the meme from another site.

I think it’s a fun way to show off some of the music we like and brighten up our Mondays at the same time. 

I’ll be finding my clips on you tube, so will simply credit that site since there are often so many versions of everything and I wouldn’t want to accidentally credit the wrong artist.

Today’s clip is: Faith Hill

Sunshine and Summertime 

and the lyrics for those who need to know the words (me)

I Love, Love, Love  Faith Hill and this song.

Comments

  1. Not one I knew - but hoppy and boppy cheer. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty good but no I've not heard it before.
    Merle........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not heard of song or artist before but a happy song if not my own taste in music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elephant's Child; Faith Hill is an American country singer, you might remember her songs Breathe or This Kiss, both got a fair amount of airplay out here some time ago in the 90s.

    Merle; most of Faith's songs don't get played out here, she is a country singer very popular in America.

    Mimsie; I knew you wouldn't know this one, but hoped you would enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

kitchen tip #?????

being unaccustomed to public speaking,

I've been trying to contact Haagen-Dazs