Musical Monday # 22



Musical Monday 

I was introduced to Musical Monday by Delores who copied the meme from another site.

I think it’s a fun way to show off some of the music we like and brighten up our Mondays at the same time. 

I’ll be finding my clips on you tube, so will simply credit that site since there are often so many versions of everything and I wouldn’t want to accidentally credit the wrong artist.


Today’s clip is: Elton John


I'm Still Standing 
an oldie, but a goodie, gets your fingers tapping.

and here's the lyrics, mostly for me, since I never did learn the words properly.


Comments

  1. I like a lot of early Elton John.
    Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elephant's Child; things may conspire to push us down, but here we are, Still Standing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to say but not an Elton John fan. Perhaps I'm too old?? You sure do have a variety of music which is great for everyone.
    Book in mail tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mimsie; Elton John isn't for everyone, that's for sure. I'll keep an eye out for the book. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I'm still sitting...but soon I will be standing still. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee; the point is we're all still here. And still smiling.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

kitchen tip #?????

being unaccustomed to public speaking,

I've been trying to contact Haagen-Dazs