Welcome to 2026! I hope this is a good year for everyone, hopefully even better than last year. Try not to fall over folks, it's not fun. 🌞🎈🎉 Coming to you from sunny Australia, that big lump of land under the equator. Sunday Selections will be continuing, hosted by me , participation is optional, if you can't manage every week for any reason, that's okay. Words for Wednesday will also be continuing, hosted by me , and again, participation is optional, play when you can, take a break when you need to. Charlotte will be providing a colour for each month as she did last year, we try to use the colour somewhere in our posts, either photographing something with that colour or using it in another way. This month's colour is Carmine: Isn't that just gorgeous? And why is my text in two different sizes?
My dad was like that, too. That's why I love Calvin.
ReplyDeleteMy Dad was an engineer as well.
ReplyDeleteThat one has always made my brain hurt.
ReplyDeleteHurt? Mine is bleeding!!
DeleteJust play the damn record!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat would keep me awake at night too.
ReplyDeleteI just checked. It works for cds too.
ReplyDeleteWell the things Calvins dad teaches you.
ReplyDeleteMerle.............
Hi human, River,
ReplyDeleteFor the record, the dad was talking about a revolution. No wonder Calvin was um pawplexed!
Pawsitive wishes and doggy kisses,
Penny xx
Joanne; I love Calvin because he is so much smarter than I ever was.
ReplyDeletejoeh; my dad was a plumber and gas-fitter, but he could play music.
Elephant's Child; I choose not to think about such things.
fishducky; better wrap it up before you drip it out of your ears.
Lee; great idea, we'll dance.
Delores; it would me too, if I choose to think about it.
Andrew; and probably dvds too.
Merle; have you seen the comic where Calvin's dad explains why you close your eyes when you sneeze?
Penny; of course! That explains it. I think.
I feel I too would have had to go and have a lie down after those explanations!!
ReplyDeleteMimsie; I'd be more inclined to bury my head in a good book to take my mind off it.
ReplyDeleteOh dear. I would sneak out I think!
ReplyDeleteMargaret-whiteangel; I would listen politely, then go read a book to forget.
ReplyDelete