Musical Monday # 118



Musical Monday

I was introduced to Musical Monday by Delores who copied the meme from another site.

I think it’s a fun way to show off some of the music we like and brighten up our Mondays at the same time. 

I’ll be finding my clips on you tube, so will simply credit that site since there are often so many versions of everything and I wouldn’t want to accidentally credit the wrong artist.

Today’s clip is: Travis Tritt


this is a long one; three songs one after the other that tell a story:
Anymore; Tell Me I was Dreaming; If I lost you

Comments

  1. I LOVE country music!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fishducky; when I first heard thee songs individually, I didn't realise they went together and told a story. I love country music too.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Elephant's Child; it is a very emotional trio of songs.

      Delete
  3. As you are already aware I, too, love country music. And I do very much like Travis Tritt, too. An emotional video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lee; Travis Tritt is one of my favourites too, I think one of his best is "More Than You'll Ever Know".

      Delete
    2. Yep...that's a a good one, I agree. :)

      Delete
  4. I wrote a country song sometime back which a son put to music, I still have the lyrics somewhere, I'll try and find them. BTW How did the Barby go, Barbies usually provide a source of disruption of one kind or another ... read my Barby post out now , A re run but funny and a trifle rude.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

kitchen tip #?????

being unaccustomed to public speaking,

I've been trying to contact Haagen-Dazs