Musical Monday # 119



Musical Monday

I was introduced to Musical Monday by Delores who copied the meme from another site.

I think it’s a fun way to show off some of the music we like and brighten up our Mondays at the same time. 

I’ll be finding my clips on you tube, so will simply credit that site since there are often so many versions of everything and I wouldn’t want to accidentally credit the wrong artist.

Today’s clip is: Toby Keith


How Do You Like Me Now

and the lyrics:


why?  for singing along with of course

Comments

  1. I've always liked Toby Keith. He's been around a long time and he's been great for all that time.

    A great choice to start off the week, River. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lee; he is great isn't he? and handsome too :)

      Delete
  2. Meet me at the Centre Field Stands at midnight? Sounds like the start of a slash/horror movie to me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elephant's Child; yes it does, that's why you meet him with a team of bodyguards as back up :)

      Delete
  3. Hi River,

    Never heard of him but it's vaguely okay (for a country song).

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plasman; a high compliment from you who loves only rock :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

kitchen tip #?????

being unaccustomed to public speaking,

I've been trying to contact Haagen-Dazs