Long ago, Kim of Frog Ponds Rock, (who no longer blogs), dreamed up a meme called Sunday Selections. A place where those who were willing could put up photos they wanted to share, new, old, good, bad or indifferent, any photos you please. Nothing rude or vulgar though. And we don't mind at all if other bloggers care to join us. In memory of Elephant's Child, the meme is now continued by myself and a few others. Andrew is one. Messymimi is another. Drop in to their blogs and have a look. Wisewebwoman has also been joining us occasionally. Charlotte's colour of the month for May is Gold : The colour of sunshine, daffodils, little yellow dandelions before they become puffballs, baby chicken and ducklings too are golden . the pan is prepared, the ingredients are measured and ready, look at those gloriously golden egg yolks, and the golden butter, let's mix and bake just out of the oven, a golden lemon ricotta cake time to take off the paper, and see it ...
It's FUNNY!!
ReplyDeleteHahahaha
ReplyDeleteIt's not only outrageously funny BUT TRUE.
A list of useless knowledge, until the last line howler.
ReplyDeleteChuckling here - but I am waiting for a thumb watcher to chime in.
ReplyDeleteApparently my thumb is an over achiever.
ReplyDeleteI tried on the beer fair he did look at his thumb then laughed.
ReplyDeleteMerle...........
I wonder if a man loses his thumbs his voice gets higher...hmmmmm.....
ReplyDeletedidn't finish reading, going out to look at guys thumbs.
ReplyDeletex x
fishducky; yes it is.
ReplyDeleteManzanita; probably not for every single male in the world, I'm sure there must be one who doesn't care.
Joanne; that's the funniest line.
Elephant's Child; I don't have any thumb watchers here, so I can't test the theory.
joeh; it's over developed from all thta text messaging perhaps?
Merle; nice to know the theory is true.
Lee; go out and chop off a few thumbs, let us know.
Ann O'Dyne; HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Okay, River...I'm on my way, meat cleaver in hand!
DeleteFunny, funny and still laughing. That's a beauty River..thanks for the laugh :)
ReplyDeleteMargaret; I'm so glad I didn't offend anyone.
ReplyDelete:D So, so, so true...
ReplyDelete