I'm very annoyed

I drafted this Sunday post very carefully, selected my photos, chose the selected time and date and scheduled it.
I check the post list and there it was, scheduled for 6am this morning.
6am!
Yet the post didn't publish and when I check the post list just now there it was...listed as a draft.

Why the change?
What is blogger up to?
Maybe it isn't blogger playing games, but I certainly didn't change it, why would I?

It took me long enough to get it done in the first place, so when I schedule it for a certain time, my usual time, I'd like to see it go up at that time.

Still, it's here now, and I hope you all enjoy it.

Comments

  1. Hiss and spit to blogger. And yes, I did enjoy it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiss and spit indeed. Although if it wasn't the fault of blogger, then I apologise.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

kitchen tip #?????

being unaccustomed to public speaking,

I've been trying to contact Haagen-Dazs