Musical Monday # 113



Musical Monday

I was introduced to Musical Monday by Delores who copied the meme from another site.

I think it’s a fun way to show off some of the music we like and brighten up our Mondays at the same time. 

I’ll be finding my clips on you tube, so will simply credit that site since there are often so many versions of everything and I wouldn’t want to accidentally credit the wrong artist.

Today’s clip is: George Strait

Write This Down

and the lyrics:

so you can sing along :)

Comments

  1. I forgot how much I like country music!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not my style, but definitely appreciated by those who were there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I do love George Strait. I have a few of his CDs and also his movie "Pure Country"..."I Cross My Heart" the song he sings towards the end of the movie is an all-time favourite of mine, too. I've been a fan of George for many a long year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lee; I don't have the movie, not yet anyway, it's on my list, one song in the movie is Heartland I believe, another favourite of mine. I haven't heard I Cross My Heart for a while, time to go back to you tube :)

      Delete
  4. .. I loved this song and the performer.. I don't remember either.. but he's great. Thanks for a happy start to the day.. Barb xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not heard of either and not a country music fan but enjoyed the tune.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

kitchen tip #?????

being unaccustomed to public speaking,

I've been trying to contact Haagen-Dazs