Sunday Selections #62

It's Sunday Selections time again!
Time to post photos that have been languishing in your files, forgotten, never seeing the light of day.

Brought to us by the newly shorn Kim of the Rocking Frog Ponds, this is a great idea for showcasing old photos that might otherwise never get seen.

The rules are simple.
Post your photos under the Sunday Selections title, link back to Kim, then add your name to the linky list at her site before leaving Kim a comment.

I mostly choose a theme for my Sunday Selections, but not always.

This week I'm bringing you a selection of lights and shadows.

I may have used this one before somewhere...

I like the way the light in this one is broken up as it travels along the fence corrugations.
Electric lights casting shadows on the walls, near-dawn light brightening the sky.


The yellow painted downpipes add an overall golden tone to this early morning photo.
I'm just a shadow of myself.


A lights and shadows "ladder" to delight those with tiny feet.

Comments

  1. Bonza photos. The first photo gets my vote :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this collection of photos, River :) #1 and #3 are my particular favourites. It comes back to that idea of leading you somewhere, but not knowing where that place may be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windsmoke; that's one of my favourites too.

    permanently amanda; alleys and laneways are great for photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love light and shadow. Thanks for such an enjoyable set of photos River

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

kitchen tip #?????

being unaccustomed to public speaking,

I've been trying to contact Haagen-Dazs