This quick and easy summer dessert is healthy and yummy.
- 2 1/2 cups orange juice
- 1 tablespoon gelatine powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 eggs. separated
- Place orange juice in a saucepan, sprinkle gelatine over it, let stand for 30 minutes.
- Add honey, heat gently, remove from heat just before boiling.
- Stir in well beaten egg yolks, allow to cool.
- Beat egg whites until stiff, fold into orange juice mixture.
- Pour into serving dishes. Place into refrigerator.
- Mixture will separate as it sets into a jelly base and fluffy orange topping.