Sunday Selections # 790
Long ago, Kim of Frog Ponds Rock, (who no longer blogs), dreamed up a meme called Sunday Selections. A place where those who were willing could put up photos they wanted to share, new, old, good, bad or indifferent, any photos you please. Nothing rude or vulgar though. And we don't mind at all if other bloggers care to join us. In memory of Elephant's Child, the meme is now continued by myself and a few others. Andrew is one. Messymimi is another. Drop in to their blogs and have a look. Wisewebwoman has also been joining us occasionally. Starting this week with a "wish" who remembers cupping one of these in the palm of your hand, making a wish and then blowing it away? If it flew up and away your wish was supposed to come true. I dug around in the pot where I had planted pieces of a sprouting potato and came up with these tiny morsels, the coffee mug is for size reference. Did I already show this recently? I bought a couple of "Heirloom" tomatoes fo...

Top right...I'm sure I've seen that expression on Charlie Browns face.
ReplyDeleteA Bunch Of Yokels :-).
ReplyDeleteDelores; yes, I have too.
ReplyDeleteWindsmoke; that's very funny.
Oh oh, terror of the fry pan. I laughed at Windsmoke... Yokels.
ReplyDeleteThat is a truly mean person wielding the frypan.
ReplyDeleteHahaha! How could you bear to eat them??!!
ReplyDeleteManzanita; Yokels made me laugh too.
ReplyDeleteEC; remember old "horror" movies? where the baddie was often behind the door waiting to brain you with the frypan?
Red Nomad; how? First I stab at them with knives and forks....
What a crack up....
ReplyDelete...see what I did there? :)
Kath; I saw what you did there!
ReplyDeleteI don't like this new style comment form. It looks unfriendly.