Welcome to 2026! I hope this is a good year for everyone, hopefully even better than last year. Try not to fall over folks, it's not fun. 🌞🎈🎉 Coming to you from sunny Australia, that big lump of land under the equator. Sunday Selections will be continuing, hosted by me , participation is optional, if you can't manage every week for any reason, that's okay. Words for Wednesday will also be continuing, hosted by me , and again, participation is optional, play when you can, take a break when you need to. Charlotte will be providing a colour for each month as she did last year, we try to use the colour somewhere in our posts, either photographing something with that colour or using it in another way. This month's colour is Carmine: Isn't that just gorgeous? And why is my text in two different sizes?
Sounds like my township job. No new skills to learn.
ReplyDeleteI agree.
ReplyDeleteMerle..........
sounds wise.
ReplyDeleteDoesn't want to branch out, just stick with his strengths.
ReplyDeleteJoanne; sometimes that's a good thing, sometimes not.
ReplyDeleteMerle; me too, stick with what you know works.
Kelley; Calvin is sometimes so very wise.
Margaret-whiteangel; sometimes that's best.
I should stick with what I know works more often, but there are so many other options!
ReplyDeleteJacqueline; there's always options, but I'm the lazy type, not always keen to try new things.
ReplyDeleteIt's sensible to stick with one's strength; and if one has few strengths that makes the sticking to much easier. Having some Super Glue on hand helps, too!
ReplyDeleteI resolved not to make any resolutions so I have no trouble sticking to my resolve! :)
Lee; I never make resolutions either.
ReplyDelete