Sunday Selections # 790
Long ago, Kim of Frog Ponds Rock, (who no longer blogs), dreamed up a meme called Sunday Selections. A place where those who were willing could put up photos they wanted to share, new, old, good, bad or indifferent, any photos you please. Nothing rude or vulgar though. And we don't mind at all if other bloggers care to join us. In memory of Elephant's Child, the meme is now continued by myself and a few others. Andrew is one. Messymimi is another. Drop in to their blogs and have a look. Wisewebwoman has also been joining us occasionally. Starting this week with a "wish" who remembers cupping one of these in the palm of your hand, making a wish and then blowing it away? If it flew up and away your wish was supposed to come true. I dug around in the pot where I had planted pieces of a sprouting potato and came up with these tiny morsels, the coffee mug is for size reference. Did I already show this recently? I bought a couple of "Heirloom" tomatoes fo...

Love it!
ReplyDeleteGood one!
ReplyDeleteMaxine is one of my heroes. I hadn't come across this gem before - love it. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteDamn. That was an excellent idea, too.
ReplyDeleteGotta love Maxine, that gal knows how to live.
ReplyDeleteWhat a waste of a cup of coffee. Who cleaned up the mess?? :-).
ReplyDeletepeskypixies; me too.
ReplyDeleteKimmie; I've got a few Maxine's in my files.
EC; I'll have to put up another one next week.
Toni; wouldn't have worked for long though.
Delores; she does have some great ideas.
Windsmoke; that would be me.
Im a minimalist so I dont have a coffee table, or wardrobes, or dresser, or....
ReplyDelete(my mum was a hoarder so I'm not going there)
Tempo; where do you keep your stuff then? And where do you put your feet up if not on a coffee table?
ReplyDeleteMy sister is a hoarder, I understand why you wouldn't go there.