on the rooftops of London...

Well, the rooflines of Norwood, actually.
These roofs here are part of the holding/storage facility of Otto's Fine Timbers.

Finials and a chimney.


Oh look, another chimney snuck in there.


Townhouses all in a row.

A single story block of units.


A little porch detail.



Twin Peaks.



A little more modern.



This hollyhock insisted on being included.



Near identical tudor styles.



Ooh look! Another chimney.



Here's a few things we don't see much of these days.
Weathervanes.



Ridgecapping.




And more pretty ridgecapping.
















Comments

  1. What lovely pictures. You really have an eye for framing a shot. I love the picture in your header, too, it's gorgeous. Where was it taken?

    I can't believe I haven't been by your blog before. Not sure how I missed it! I'll blame it on all the chaos in my personal life right now, I can't seem to keep on top of anything. Well, it's safely tucked in my reader now.

    Thank you for adding me to your blogroll, though there's a little extra lust in my URL (www.wanderlustlust.com)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey, things are looking up! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanderlust; I googled rivers and picked the best one for my header. I wish I had taken it, it looks like a restful place to spend an afternoon.

    Baino; things are definitely looking up. The ground is quite boring after all.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're making me homesick for suburb across the road from yours where we spent nine years..... *sob*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kath; awwww. Here's the tissues....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

kitchen tip #?????

being unaccustomed to public speaking,

I've been trying to contact Haagen-Dazs