Looks yummmy indeed. I've been a big fan of wholemeal bread for many years there's no other bread that comes close to the taste of wholemeal bread and its full of fibre :-).
Long ago, Kim of Frog Ponds Rock, (who no longer blogs), dreamed up a meme called Sunday Selections. A place where those who were willing could put up photos they wanted to share, new, old, good, bad or indifferent, any photos you please. Nothing rude or vulgar though. And we don't mind at all if other bloggers care to join us. In memory of Elephant's Child, the meme is now continued by myself and a few others. Andrew is one. Messymimi is another. Drop in to their blogs and have a look. Wisewebwoman has also been joining us occasionally. Starting this week with a "wish" who remembers cupping one of these in the palm of your hand, making a wish and then blowing it away? If it flew up and away your wish was supposed to come true. I dug around in the pot where I had planted pieces of a sprouting potato and came up with these tiny morsels, the coffee mug is for size reference. Did I already show this recently? I bought a couple of "Heirloom" tomatoes fo...
Long ago, Kim of Frog Ponds Rock, (who no longer blogs), dreamed up a meme called Sunday Selections. A place where those who were willing could put up photos they wanted to share, new, old, good, bad or indifferent, any photos you please. Nothing rude or vulgar though. And we don't mind at all if other bloggers care to join us. In memory of Elephant's Child, the meme is now continued by myself and a few others. Andrew is one. Messymimi is another. Drop in to their blogs and have a look. Wisewebwoman has also been joining us occasionally. Charlotte's colour of the month for May is Gold : The colour of sunshine, daffodils, little yellow dandelions before they become puffballs, baby chicken and ducklings too are golden . the pan is prepared, the ingredients are measured and ready, look at those gloriously golden egg yolks, and the golden butter, let's mix and bake just out of the oven, a golden lemon ricotta cake time to take off the paper, and see it ...
Welcome to 2026! I hope this is a good year for everyone, hopefully even better than last year. Try not to fall over folks, it's not fun. 🌞🎈🎉 Coming to you from sunny Australia, that big lump of land under the equator. Sunday Selections will be continuing, hosted by me , participation is optional, if you can't manage every week for any reason, that's okay. Words for Wednesday will also be continuing, hosted by me , and again, participation is optional, play when you can, take a break when you need to. Charlotte will be providing a colour for each month as she did last year, we try to use the colour somewhere in our posts, either photographing something with that colour or using it in another way. This month's colour is Carmine: Isn't that just gorgeous? And why is my text in two different sizes?
Looks delicious!!
ReplyDeleteThat's some meal. Looks wonderful.
ReplyDeleteLooks yummmy indeed. I've been a big fan of wholemeal bread for many years there's no other bread that comes close to the taste of wholemeal bread and its full of fibre :-).
ReplyDeleteI have a passion for the sour dough breads these days, but there is little to beat cheese and tomato. Yummo.
ReplyDeleteDelores; it was delicious.
ReplyDeleteElisabeth; I finally got fed up with porridge every day for breakfast.
Windsmoke; I actually don't like wholemeal bread all that much, (I know it's better for me), but as a base for cheese and other toppings, it's okay.
EC; I've tried sourdough bread and I really didn't like it. Toasted cheese and tomato always goes down well though.
One of my favourite combinations when on the road...
ReplyDeleteThis is like my favourite breakfast in the whole world. NICE.
ReplyDeleteThat'/s almost exactly what I'm eating for lunch right now!
ReplyDeleteThis remains a fav breaky
ReplyDelete