I've helped a bit

It's 5am.
I'm lying in bed.


Mind: get up, get up, get up.
Body: Ssssshhh.


Mind: No, get up. If we go now, we can be at the shop when it opens, do the shopping and be
home before the morning heats up.
Body: Shut up already, I'm sleeping here.


Mind: oh come on....
Body: Grrr


Mind: Fine! Goes off to sulk in a corner, where she falls asleep, only to be rudely woken by Body at 7.30am.


Body: get up, get up, I have to pee!
Mind: ah heck!

Stumble into the bathroom, then to the kitchen for some juice, then we head to the shop.


Where I did this--->

And went home feeling good about myself.

Comments

  1. We donated a couple of days ago even though I earn nothing right now - it seemed like the right thing to do.

    Sapphire ran 3km today, chatting to me happily all the while she did it. When *I* run I can barely grunt 'yep' let alone have a conversation like she does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every bit helps that's for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kath; don't you just envy the effortless fitness of youth?

    Beet; that's something my mum always used to say.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

kitchen tip #?????

being unaccustomed to public speaking,

I've been trying to contact Haagen-Dazs